8.09.2013

Beauty destinations in Stockholm

Hello, my gorgeous readers.
I spent my day in 2 beauty salons in Stockholm, to pamper myself before I leave to Italy tomorrow.

I have got a haircut today, nothing extreme. Just cut my hair a little bit shorter and fixed my bangs.
Since last year, I am a loyal customer at the Corinne & Friends hairsalon in Stockholm. Love everything about it, the hair-stylists, the interior and the products.

They simply never disappoint! I always go to the same hair-stylist, Susanna, because she always knows what I want.

After that I went to ''Spa by us'', in the same neighborhood, to get my brows and lashes colored and to form my brows. It was my first time there actually.

Can proudly recommend both places, because I sincerely like them.




No comments:

Post a Comment